I’m doing the tone it up 5 day detox, and today was a “chopped kale salad”. I couldn’t find the recipe for the salad so I decided to make my own kale salad.
- 1 bunch of kale, deveined and cleaned
- 1 bunch of green onions, diced(white and green parts)
- 1 cup diced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted- light or no salt cashews
- 3 carrots, julienned
- 2 cups of boiled lentils
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3 cloves of garlic- pressed or finely diced
- 3 table spoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- 2 Tbsp. Rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger paste
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Clean and prep all ingredients.
- Combine into a large bowl- leave lentils in separate bowl.
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a mason jar and shake to combine.
- Let people add ass much or as little as they want in their salad.