- 2 English Cucumbers, peeled and cut into 1″ rounds
- 1 pound smoked salmon, cut into bite sized pieces
- (1) 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Horseradish (more or less to taste)
- Peel cucumbers and slice them into 1″ circles. Arrange on a platter as desired. Place in the refrigerator while preparing the cream cheese.
- Remove cream cheese from wrapper, place in microwave safe bowl, microwave 30 seconds.
- Chop Dill.
- Place cream cheese, dill, and horseradish, in a large bowl. Mix until evenly combined.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of cream cheese on top each cucumber slice (more or less to taste), then top each slice with a bite sized piece of smoked salmon. Insert a toothpick down the center to keep in place.
- Serve at once, or keep in the refrigerator until needed.
*Make these right before you serve.
1 thought on “Salmon Cucumber Skewers”