This post is a little late, as I made these on memorial day. I made a version for adults and the kiddos that came to our party.
1/2 small watermelon (usually naturally sweeter!)
1/2 cup watermelon vodka
1/4 cup sugar
1/3-1/2 cup chopped mint (your preference)
- Add all items to blender and pour into 8-12 popsicle molds
- Freeze overnight if possible, or a minimum of 10 hours
*Party tip* If you want to take things to the next level at the party, serve in a glass of sparkling wine, champagne or watermelon seltzer water.
Kid Friendly Ingredients:
1/2 small watermelon
1/4-1/3 cup sugar
1/3-1/2 cup chopped mint
2 limes juiced
up to 1/4 cup water-as needed-for optimal blending
- Cut watermelon-add to blender.
- Add sugar.*
- Chop mint, add to blender.
- Juice limes into blender.
- Blend until completely incorporated.
- Pour into molds.
- Freeze minimum of 10 hours, or overnight.
*You can try alternative sugars-honey, stevia I just went for organic cane sugar.